Spoiled Rich Kid

The human race is sort of like a spoiled rich brat, that inherited a fortune and blew it all on wine, debauchery and song, only to die penniless in the gutter. Thing is, only about 20% of us got the bank account number, and we’re taking the other 80% right to the gutter with us.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s