“I stopped drinking and doing drugs, and I worked a solid program. But I had yet to face my most hard-wired compulsion….
“This is the digital crack era of Internet porn. Lust is out in the open, encouraged and rewarded. In this culture, the choice is hard—but it’s never been easy. Remember St. Augustine, asking God in the fourth century AD, “Grant me chastity, but not yet”?…”
- George Washington Didn’t Fap: How internet porn is stealing your time and keeping you from greatness (theoptimizedhome.wordpress.com)
- Study: Porn Users Report Narrower Emotional Range (psychologytoday.com)
- Quitting porn? Prepare for more vibrant emotions (psychologytoday.com)
- Your Brain On Porn: Evolution has not prepared your brain for today’s Internet porn (whitenewsnow.com)
- Pornography and Me (konnerdudley.com)